Friday, July 6, 2007

I am Blessed!




I really am blessed. And for more reasons than the following: I just sold three more pieces of jewelry on Etsy! I am so excited! I also need to make a pair of amethyst earrings to match one of the necklaces (pretty obvious which one, huh?!). I’m sure I can swing that this weekend. Maybe I’ll even have time to finish a necklace I finally found the right toggle clasp for, and perhaps even make another necklace from start to finish ... but that sounds like a stretch right now. I do, after all, have to play Mommy all weekend also. Ha-ha!

If you click on the images, you can actually see them upclose. Don’t you just love the textures in the background? I owe a huge thanks to my friend Jack, who was so kind to lend me all the pretty papers for backdrops for all my Etsy photographs. His wide range of creativity can be found at www.pbjart.com.

No comments: