Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The Bug is Back


So, honestly, I was getting a little concerned that I would never again want to sit down and make anything. But, yesterday I felt the need to go to the bead store. I guess it’s a need like someone else might need to feed themselves, or … well, basically, it’s an obsession. And an expensive one at that. So, I went to the bead store to look for anything with which I could make something quickly. I just wanted to be able to go home and throw some beads on a wire and call it … whatever it turned into! Well, this is the result of that. A bracelet that wraps around twice with a lovely toggle clasp that can’t be seen in this picture. It’s incredibly comfortable to wear, but I realize I will have to make it longer if it’s going to fit anyone besides myself. Thankfully, that’s not a big deal, though. I’m just very grateful that the beading bug is back and that I don’t have to figure out what to do with all my supplies!

Since I was on a roll, I also made matching earrings and a triple-strand necklace of yellow turquoise heishi beads, but that’s another picture for another day (or for my Etsy site).

No comments: