Sunday, March 9, 2008

Neglected no more!

I have completely neglected to post anything here in a long time … I’ve had no time for fun and play* for the last three weeks while working on my annual freelance project, but now … I’m done! It’s a good feeling! Well, I’m actually not completely done, yet, as I still have to send it to the printer, but my client has approved it and that’s a major step in the right direction.

Anyway, I thought I’d say something, just to say “I’m alive!”

Also, I managed to get a half-decent picture of a project I finally finished, after a long nightmare of getting more of the same chain I started this necklace with a year ago. Now that it’s done, I’m not so sure I like it. I am always so disappointed when I have, what I think is, this great idea and I finally manage to find both the time and the materials to make it happen and then … eh! I’m leaving it alone for the time being, but who knows … it may get taken back apart again.


*I don’t mean to insinuate that designing this project is not fun, but it’s of a different kind, and it’s not play (it’s for money!), and I miss beading when I’m in the thick of it.

No comments: