Friday, January 28, 2011

Decisions, Decisions

I have a handyman coming over to fix a hole in my kitchen ceiling (mind you, I paid a plumber $125 already to get that hole) and, while he’s there, I've given him the task of moving my kitchen light over to be centered above my table, rather than in a random spot in the middle of the kitchen. Yes, since the previous owners took out the island, the placement of the light makes no sense ...

So, I’ve narrowed my choices down to these two. And I have to decide TODAY. On the one hand, yay, I get to go to IKEA tonight (girls’ night out with Elisabet); on the other hand, I have to actually make up my mind and bring one of them home.



I like the simplicity of the top one—easy to clean, and it matches the stainless steel in my kitchen. However, I like the sassyness of the bottom one, but will it be too much to try to keep clean (you do know that my kitchen is covered in olive oil, right).

Decisions, decisions …

1 comment:

Audrey said...

I like them both but I beleve I'd choose the 1st one because my kitchen is covered in olive oil as well.
Which one did you choose?

Audrey
http://AudreyGardenLady.blogspot.com