Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Going on Vacation!

I have been so swamped at work the last several weeks, in addition to looking for a house, but I am finally taking some time off for me and the girls. I’ve decided to treat us to one night at a nice hotel in Chattanooga, and to several of the area’s attractions. I’m sure there are more exciting places to visit, but since I have to keep everything child friendly, and interesting for an almost 5-year-old, I bought tickets to Ruby Falls, Rock City and the Incline Railway. The next day will be spent at the Tennessee Aquarium, where we always have a good time, and catching a 3D movie at the IMAX theater, which will be fun for me as well since I have not been in years! It’s not cheap to even do such a short vacation trip as this, but I think it will be good for me and the girls to get away for a couple of days together.


Taken on our last visit to the Tennessee Aquarium Butterfly Garden.

No comments: